There is no better way to ship your orders through Amazon Multi Channel Fulfillment, a fulfillment service managed in the same manner by Amazon FBA when you are solely selling on the Amazon website and marketplaces. Your present 3PL partner or planned one, though, may be large incorporation but the market leader in eCommerce order fulfillment, undoubtedly, is Amazon FBA backed up by extensive eCommerce technology and supply chain management expertise.
Amazon FBA fulfillment centers are state-of-the-art, warehouses, that merely not stocks your items for a stipulated period of time but at the same time offer customer care and return services for each and every package shipped from Amazon fulfillment center. The benefits offered by Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment to a seller are huge and enormous and are just not limited only to fulfillment only. Some of the major benefits offered by multi-channel fulfillment to a seller are like:-
A seller using Amazon MCF is offered three shipping options including. He can set his preferred shipping option and his package will deliver, accordingly.
- Standard shipping (3-5 business days)
- Expedited shipping (2 days)
- Priority shipping (next day).
Amazon FBA/MCF Fees
However getting into the details of the Amazon MCF fee structure, it is important for a seller to prior understand how the Amazon fee is assessed and calculated. To assess Amazon FBA or MCF fee three are three primary criteria, weight, size, and channel on which a product is being sold.
- Weight: Volumetric weight of an Amazon Product is measured.
- Size: Applicable dimensions of an Amazon Product are calculated.
- Channel: Whether a product is sold on Amazon or an external site
When selling on Amazon using Fulfillment by Amazon, two types of fees are primarily charged from a seller including Amazon Fulfillment Fees and Monthly Storage Fee.
- Amazon Fulfillment Fees: This fee is charged one time for all services offered under Amazon fulfillment including picking, packing, shipping, providing customer, and arranging return if is applicable. This fee is calculated per unit basis.
- Monthly Inventory Storage Fees: These costs are incurred if you decide to store your products in Amazon’s warehouses, also known as fulfillment centers. This depends on the space occupied by the products and is calculated per cubic foot.