By downloading using and/or accessing the App, a user acknowledges, understand and agree that WebBee is providing Google® Contacts add-on, that enables Users to extract data from NetSuite® and import it into Google® Contacts, thus allowing them to use NetSuite® data outside of the application itself.
The data, a User can extract using the App from the NetSuite® depends upon the access permissions he possesses. A user can extract any information from NetSuite® for what he has permission only. The App does not provide any means to WebBee to have access or see a user’s Extracted Data.
1. THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
WebBee collects following types of information from user’s during the registration process or for usage of the App:
- The personal information is consisted of the data that help us an individual to be identified on the basis of data provided as Name, Telephone Number and Address.
- Non-personal information received by us is consisted of data that is not directly associated with a user and is generally collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, statistical and aggregated information.
- First Name, Last Name, Title (if applicable), Telephone Number, E-mail address, Name of the Company a User is Associated With, Some other Important Information a Person is Associated With
- NetSuite® Account Number. We don’t ask for NetSuite® password or nor have any access to it.
- Any other personal information, that a user provides during the communication with WebBee
- WebBee don’t gathers a user’s Google data collected, stored or shared through downloading or use of the Software by its users. However, the Software requires Google authentication in order to access Google Contacts, to establish an external connection to application programming interface (API) and NetSuite® credentials including username, role ID and account number. The term Google® user data is referred to any data a user creates or own is stored by him across Google® applications.
2. HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED BY WEBBEE
The user information collected by WebBee during the app or software registration is being extensively used and being implied in following activities:
- To establish a communication with a user for the purpose of verifying a user’s identity, to aversion of the Application/App to be installed, to provide a user about any app related information.
- To guide about the usage of the App.
- For the purpose of Software and system administration purposes, improving software updates and security reasons.
- To inform a user through email communication about WebBee, its product and services as well as industry news as subscribed by a user
Otherwise required by law.
WebBee keeps a user’s personal information to be used across the within the organization only for an intended use according to the known purpose and according to the applicable use and policies. The personal information is no longer required is securely get destroyed, erased or made anonymous. However, non-personal information is disclosed or permanently archived for future usage.
3. WEBBEE’S METHOD OF STORING AND PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information received by WebBee from a user is being received is stored across different server locations across the globe. The user information received by us and stored at off shore locations is subject to the foreign law and is further accessed by foreign governments, courts, laws enforcement and regulatory agencies.
WebBee uses commercially viable security safeguards to protect the user information and data in our possession against any loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The process of securing the user data varies upon the level of information sensitivity, the data collected, format of the information collected and the method of storage.
We store the information through physical means (Locked Filing Cabinets and Restricted Access to Office Premises) and electronic means (By the use of Passwords and Encryption). We also expect from a user not to share his NetSuite® access credentials including NetSuite® password.
At times, it is possible that we may have to disclose user personal information to government authorities, law enforcement officials or in situations to ascertain the information is vital in the investigation of unlawful activity, warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information or to comply with court rulings.
In case, a user have any query regarding accessing, inuring and updating its personal information in WebBee’s possession they can contact us at [email protected] Our business operations largely depends upon accuracy of data shared to us by a user. A user can change personal information from time-to-time. A user can choose not to receiving email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” offered in such communications. Though a user is not allowed to opt out of Software-related communications like changes/updates to features of the Software, technical updates and security notices.
WebBee pursues the policy of not gathering or soliciting personal information from anyone under the age of 13 neither they are allowed to register for the Software, such people. None of our software and applications are directed towards the children below under the age of 13. In case any personal information is being collected from a person below age of 13 without any parental consent, the information is being deleted as quickly as possible. In case of any incident of Web Bee having any information of person below the age of thirteen please contact us.
iThum Towers, Block-A,
Plot No.-40, Sector 62,
Noida (Delhi), India 201307
Attention of: Privacy Officer