We are looking for a candidate who has experience in Email Marketing with NetSuite ERP (Marketing campaign in NetSuite).
- Must have a good knowledge of the eCommerce industry.
- Must have a good knowledge of all the customer engagement channels including (emails, and social media tools like LinkedIn)
- Generating leads from international market through email marketing, LinkedIn using extension of LinkedIn Navigator, Lusha, Hunter.io etc, Zoom info, Data mining and database development using different tools.
- Tightly align marketing campaigns and programs with your sales team.
- Generate highly qualified leads that are ready for sales engagement.
- Establish a framework to target, build, execute and measure the success of marketing campaigns — and take the complexity out of lead qualification and conversion.
- Track and measure a prospect's activity, identify when a lead meet known buyer-readiness conditions, and pass that lead to sales as soon as it meets your pre-defined criteria.
- Manage end-to-end email marketing campaigns with NetSuite’s database management, segmentation, email personalization and SPAM-compliant auto-unsubscribe capabilities.
- Must be familiar with CRMs like HubSpot, mailchimp and Zoho.
- Strong follow-up skills on leads and referrals (persistence is paramount) until closure.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize the email campaigns.
- Determine target audience and launch email campaign to generate leads.
Qualifications and skills:
- Good verbal & email writing skills.
- Identify the Top-Level Director, Manager, VP or C-Level.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Exp In Research Analysis, Database reporting & e-mail Campaigns.
- Updated knowledge of trends and methods of email marketing.
- Should be MBA (Marketing)/ BE/B.Tech from reputed college.
- IT Lead generation working experience with IT companies.
- Exp – 1.5 years to 2 years.
Perks and Benefits:
- Near to Noida Electronic City metro station
- Positive and motivating work culture
- Food allowance
- Medical insurance
- 5 days working