Leading ERP Consultant Strategy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems have become an integral part of day-to-day business operations of an organization. However, their implementation without an ERP consultancy strategy often becomes expensive, complex and unsuccessful. To avoid instances of trouble shoot in future during business operations, ERP strategy and consulting services company provides a set of experienced, qualified and knowledgeable IT managers to implement, execute and perform a successful ERP project including imperative business stages including distribution and employee training.
In order to have an ERP implementation to be successful and robust, the ERP implementation services at times are outsourced to external ERP consultancy companies and vendors.
The Different Imperative Integration Stages during ERP Implementation
An overall structure of an ERP system is consisted of several modules, with each module delegated to a specific set of business activities and processes within the business operations of the company. The technical assistance offered during the steps of ERP consultancy strategy helps an organization to make the lengthy, costly and extensive process of ERP implementation in areas of consulting, training and system integration simpler and easier. The ERP consultancy is of a massive assistance for companies that lacks qualified and experienced manpower in-house to execute integration on their part. Based upon the various factors, an ERP integration, primarily, is consisted of vendors, consultants and customers.
The Different Stages of ERP Integration Life-Cycle
On account of inadequate human resource available with a company, the ERP strategy and consulting services offered by a leading ERP consulting company initially include implementation, maintainable, enhancement, roll-out and upgrade projects. Though implementation and maintenance are two different entities, yet, both has a crucial role in a company’s routine activities and growth.
- Implementation: The role of ERP implementation is imperative for an overall growth of an organization as it brings innovation and new technology within the company. ERP implementation adds value to the assets of the company and improves efficiency of most of professional and employee roles in the company.
- Maintenance: Mostly undertaken to avoid trouble shooting situations, the maintenance project within an ERP is required. Requiring a handsome amount of money to be invested, maintenance projects should be duly designed seeking assistance from a leading ERP strategy consulting company.
- Enhancement: As a part of low profile customization activities, the project enhancement helps a company to add some additional features and activities into its business operations and activities. In a modern cloud based business eco-system, it helps an organization to add with multi channel sales avenues and market places.
- Upgrade: The up-gradation of entire system include the inclusion of new business features into software version in order to improve business, competitive advantages and system integration.
The role of an ERP consultant is imperative in applying and carrying out the activities as mentioned implementation, maintenance, enhancement and upgrade. A consultant’s role varies across different stages like communication with the project team and sharing of the information with the top management of the company.
The Role of ERP Consulting Company in ERP Integration
Considering the above mentioned factors, the role of ERP strategy and consulting services is very crucial in an ERP implementation, whether, it is resolving the conflicts within business operations in preview of ERP or sharing the information and knowledge with business partner. External consultants, top management and end-users are the important people that impacts upon the impact and result of an ERP implementation.
Factors Responsible for a Successful ERP Integration
- Team Composition: This involves composition of designated professional roles and expertise of the project team. The project team should be balanced, cross-functional and representative of the different areas of interest in the project.
- Project Management: Managing the scope. Under project management actions related to control and monitoring of the implementation of the project according to schedule and budget take place.
- System Analysis: It involves selection and technical implementation with existing legacy systems according to architecture and design of the ERP system to choose an advanced ERP software package.
Activities included across the domain of leading ERP consulting company
The type of activities included into an ERP implementation include are consisted of steps as:-
- Project Management: Under this, actions related to human resource and infrastructure for management and control of the project are included.
- Customization: Exactly to the business needs and requirement of an enterprise, an ERP consultancy and strategy company offers advisory services like analysis of requirements, parameter setting and tuning.
- Development: On the basis of customer need analysis, this stage involve analysis code writing, and first testing on the development system. At the development stage, the testing of integrated system is also an important part of entire business activities.
- Training: The training of employees of an organization duly use an integrated ERP across different business operations and activities.
- System Activity: under this action regarding installation, preparation, tune and synchronization of different systems across the ERP environment take place.
ERP consultancy strategy, based upon different factors like stages of integration including implementation, maintenance, entrancement and upgrade make performance optimization and increased productivity for a company. The team-size, system analysis and project management are success factor responsible for ERP integration and implementation.