Drop-shipping has become the top choice of entrepreneurs who don’t want to involve themselves in the complexions of inventory and shipping management. Presently, Shopify is the best online eCommerce platform through which dropshipping business owners can improve their operations. Shopify Dropshipping App is getting popular day by day as they assist you in selling commodities online by connecting you to suppliers worldwide. If you are a new e-commerce entrepreneur, drop-shipping is the perfect business model for you as it is simple to set up and does not require an enormous up-front investment. When you dropship on Shopify, you need not worry about excess inventory and you can also control your inventory within a few clicks.
Must-have features of Shopify Drop-shipping App:
Customization of Product web-page
A Drop-shipping app gives you the flexibility to modify your articles/commodities according to your wish. Besides this, you can modify titles, descriptions, and images as well.
You can make pricing rules as well as set prices of your trade good in bulk without any hassle.
With an integrated order tracking feature, you can conveniently find out where your products are at all times.
With built-in multiple user accounts feature, other people can also assist you in running your online retail store.
Entrepreneurs can track store earnings by going through costs dashboard.
Filter out Merchandise
With filter products option, you can import commodities with quicker delivery times.
Create Product Wish-lists
You can conveniently manage multiple wish-lists as well as import your articles straight away.
Connect Active Products
You can easily connect those commodities which you are merchandising on your e-store.
Alter Product Suppliers
The app should provide you the flexibility to switch between suppliers offerings different prices with ease.
How does Shopify DropShipping app work?
A Shopify Drop-shipping app permits retail merchants to decide the products listed in the database and generate purchasers for those commodities. If there does not exist any order, supplier notifies the drop-shipping service about the client information and the allocator enrolled with the drop-shipping service fulfills the order.
Product shipping aligned from the supplier’s storage to the client’s door is nowadays achievable with Shopify Drop-shipping apps. Shopify drop-shipping apps are mainly created for suppliers so that they can easily share their merchandise with merchandiser and generate orders from their own stores. There are various drop shipping apps available in the market through which you can add products from the suppliers into your shop.
Abilities of Shopify Drop-shipping Apps
1. By using Shopify admin functionalities, suppliers can easily set up their products. The Shopify inventory updates are directly synced with the app and made available to those retailers who are using the app in their Shopify outlet.
2. For receiving and managing orders, the supplier uses the default Shopify admin interface. These orders are automatically synced and received by the retailers who are using the app in their Shopify stock.
3. With the help of Shopify Drop-Shipping app, retailers can browse the supplier inventory and pick out those commodities which they want to add in their Shopify stores.
4. Through Shopify admin panel, suppliers can set up shipping costs for articles as per their choice.
5. Merchants can easily specify their commission for merchandise.
6. Automatic and instant payouts provide instantaneous updates to merchants and wholesales as soon as a client buy merchandise.
What to look in Shopify Drop-shipping apps?
The market is already flooded with Drop-shipping apps but all of them are not useful for you. If you partner with the wrong supplier or app then you might have to face negative consequences.
1. Shopify drop-shipping app helps you to choose products from Shopify and instantly sync your inventory.
2. While choosing the Shopify Drop-shipping app, you should always look for the one that can curate quality suppliers.
3. Longer shipping times is the principal issue of drop-shipping so you should choose that app through which has suppliers all over the world.
4. In Drop-shipping, you have to keep prices low but margins to the point so that you can still make more profits. As you are not handling shipping or storage so drop shippers can charge you more than whole-shipping prices.
5. Ensure that the drop-shipping app provides you great customer support. If a customer is not satisfied with your services then customer support is needed at that time.
6. If you are able to put your branding on the packaging then the drop-shipping app will prove best for you.
How to start Drop-shipping on Shopify?
1) Name your Shopify Dropshipping Store
First of all, you have to name your Shopify dropshipping store/app. If possible, keep it simple and memorable. Once you have chosen the Shopify dropshipping store name, you need to check whether it is already in use or not.
2) Create a Shopify account
Then, you have to create an account for Shopify dropshipping store. Go to Shopify’s home page and enter your email address in the field that is displaying at the top of the screen. Then, create a password for your account and then enter the name that you have decided for your Shopify dropshipping store.
3)Optimize the Settings for your Shopify account
In this step, you have to configure the settings to launch your Shopify drop-shipping account. This is one of the most important steps through which you can receive money from customers, create store policies and establish shipping rates as per your own desire.
It is necessary to add a payment option so that you can receive money from customers. While launching the Shopify dropshipping store, it is necessary to create store policies.
4) Launch Shopify Dropshipping store
Once you have added all the necessary information that is required to launch the Shopify dropshipping store, you need to launch your store. In order to launch your Shopify dropshipping store, access the “Sales Channel” option and then choose “add online store” option.
5) Design your Shopify Dropshipping store
It is necessary to have an attractive Shopify store because it creates the first impression of your business on the users’ mind. While designing the Shopify dropshipping store, you need to choose the logo and theme carefully. Shopify has a built-in theme store so you choose the best theme for your store. The same thing applies to the logo for your Shopify dropshipping store.
6) Dropshipping on Shopify with app
After sorting out the design of your Shopify dropshipping store, add products and start generating revenue. WebBee Global provides DropShipping Integration
services so that you can grow your Shopify store and get more sales.
7) Make your first sales
Once you finish everything properly, its time to start generating revenue and make sales with your Shopify dropshipping store. You are now the owner of your Shopify dropshipping store, you can run your business efficiently as per your own desire.
We at WebBee Global deliver outstanding drop shipping solutions so that you can make a profitable online presence without worrying about dropshipping worries.