Since the number of orders are on rise on your Shopify store, managing order and customer information and processing the orders have become an arduous task and at times it is filled with typing errors that further results into the dissatisfied clients and loss of valuable business. NetSuite integration with Shopify hence offers a Shopify store owner massive scalability features as well as process based efficiency.
Integration of NetSuite ERP software with Shopify eCommerce platform allows both the applications to share important business information with each other. NetSuite integration is often used by a business for sharing and sending data with each other. Additionally, it automates and speed ups business tasks.
Using NetSuite over any other ERP solution is an insightful decision as it is world’s most used and implemented cloud ERP solution. NetSuite ERP cloud management system includes a variable number of business and data management choices to a seller including financial management, inventory and order management, and shipping and management from a great number of business efficiencies offered by it. A robust application in itself when integrated to a Shopify store presents a great number of business advantages to a merchant as like:-
Saving Energy and Efforts
There is no better solution for efforts and time saving for your employees than automating the entire business order processing by Shopify NetSuite Integration. With Shopify and NetSuite integrated with each other, all the customer information including shipping address reaches to a NetSuite ERP, automatically, from there it used for operations like shipping and delivery. After the integration, your staff is no more required to manually re-key the business information into an ERP solution, instead, it is all done by either iPaas integration platform or by an app. With all the data exchange handle by computers the tiring job of entering data manually into a system gets reduced to zero as well as typing errors too. Overall data process automaton improves productivity as well as system efficiency.
Inventory Always Remain Intact and Control
There can be no worse situation for an eCommerce business owner than its customer dissatisfied for ordered item not being delivered because of out of stock situation. Shopify NetSuite integration offers a seamless inventory management solution when connected with a Shopify eCommerce store. With a perfectly matched integration between both systems intimates a customer about low supply and out of stock situations. This helps a customer to make a wise and informed decision while placing an order.
Order Management Across Point of Sales (POS)
NetSuite integration with Shopify empowers an eCommerce business owner to have its all orders to be handle with and through from a single location across different marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, Facebook and others. After the integration, a customer order from any marketplace website is directly sent to an order management system architecture of NetSuite ERP. This makes order management and further processing other business operations simpler and easier.
Better Data Insight for Improved CRM
With NetSuite and ecommerce integration in place, when you enter information about customers’ orders in your ERP software, they will be able to see it on their store account or be sent updates via email. The integration could allow for customers to see their order status and easily track their order shipments. Showing the customer information about their order before they even have to ask for it leads to greater customer satisfaction and less time on the phone informing them about when their package will arrive.
Improved Business Analytics and Financial Reports
Though Shopify has its own sale report generating capacity, however, when integrated with NetSuite ERP solution it provide a complete financial report. Apart from business intelligence on the basis of data analytics, the integration also offers comprehensive profit and loss statements and balance sheets. The better business insights help an enterprise to make informed and right business decisions about company’s finance.
How Business Processes Becomes Faster and Efficient with the help of Shopify NetSuite Integration
NetSuite integration with Shopfiy brings a great number of data integration related benefits for a Shopify store owner for optimized inventory, order management, invoicing, sales, shipping, fulfillment and returns. While reducing the transaction time to a greater extent, the integration is very crucial for improving overall sales, productivity and customer satisfaction for a store owner.
1. Order Management for Shopify Orders
- Shopify NetSuite integration enables import of customer information from Shopify to NetSuite.
- The integration imports billing information from Shopify to NetSuite to make order-to-cash process automated, accurate and faster.
- Empowers multiple payment gateways processing efficient and faster thus enables a customer to have more flexibility to make a payment.
2. Inventory Management between NetSuite and Shopify
- Real time export of products and pricing from NetSuite to Shopify to manage catalogue according to variations in inventory level and price.
- Support for multiple warehouses in NetSuite for streamlined fulfillment and shipping processes.
3. Shipping & Fulfillment Management by NetSuite Shipping Integration
- Exports fulfilled sales order information from NetSuite to Shopify to have a real-time risibility into status of available orders to be shipped.
- Netsuite shipping integration exports shipping details from NetSuite to Shopify for fulfilled orders to notify a customer.
- Streamline invoice generation in NetSuite and Shopify for simplified and fast order-to-cash billing process.
Snapshot of Important Data Transactions in NetSuite-Shopify Integration
The important business transaction carried between the applications after the integration.
- Import customers information from Shopify to NetSuite provided in order..
- Import orders information from Shopify to NetSuite provided by a
- Export fulfilment tracking information from NetSuite to Shopify for notification.
- Export inventory and item details from NetSuite to Shopify
- Export item price from NetSuite to Shopify to be updated on catalog.
- Export item images from NetSuite to Shopify to be updated on store front.
- Export refunds details from NetSuite to Shopify
It is evident from the above stated conversation that NetSuite integration with Shopify allows a Shopify store owner to have far improved and well integrated and automated business processeses for inventory, order and customer management. The integration improves eCommerce store business processes and heads it towards the path of consistent growth and prosperity.