The Amazon Marketplace Web Service, or Amazon MWS, has become a popular place for vendors to sell their items on. They can sell products through Amazon as a means of getting more exposure. If you are running your own business then the odds are you could use the Amazon MWS to your advantage.
The NetSuite Amazon integration program is designed to allow you to use the NetSuite back-office program alongside the Amazon MWS.
The main part of the NetSuite Amazon Integration overview is that it offers support for many special needs:
• It works by syncing up information on products and inventory items to your Amazon pages. That is, product information relating to images, prices and categories will be linked up to your Amazon pages.
• Order information, as well as information on customers, can be transferred from an Amazon account to a NetSuite site in a minimal amount of time. It typically takes just a few moments to make it all work.
• Shipping details can also be synced between NetSuite and Amazon. This also works with partial fulfillment.
• High order volumes can be supported. An integration program can be used to handle as many as 15,000 orders in a single day. It can even help get multiple events to be run simultaneously.
The connections that are made by this program are designed with many advantages in mind:
• This helps to streamline the process for getting orders fulfilled and getting information linked up properly.
• This works for all kinds of products. Practically every product category can be supported by this setup.
• It operates on all major Amazon domains.
• There is no need to manually sync up the process. This will operate with a short period of time and run with the right setups to ensure that the materials being sold can be managed carefully and without any problems coming out of the setup being handled at a given time.
These setups are designed to help with controlling the ways how a connection is to be run. When used properly, it will create a better setup that is easy to handle and will not be far too complicated or hard for all to handle as necessary.
The process for handling orders on Amazon can make a real impact. NetSuite Amazon Integration processes can help with making it easier for different setups and controls to be made as easy to handle as possible when it comes to selling items on this popular site.