If you are looking for an enriching career, JOIN US!
We, at WebBee believe in creating a work environment that is not only enriching but also growth oriented. WebBee is a leading service provider, it brings us extreme pleasure when our employees excel in work and have fun at the same time. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide opportunities based on the skills and ensure that you have the best experience with us.
Our team of energetic enthusiasts ensures that there is parity amongst people and the innovative ideas are always welcomed. We believe in working together towards not only achieving business goals but also help you attain new heights. Our core values set us apart from our competition, and through a career with us, you also get global exposure and are a part of the innovation that we as a team create and provide to our clientele.
Join us, and be a part of the WebBee Solution !
You can drop us an email at [email protected] or visit our careers page for more information about the available job opportunities.
To Know About Current Openings, Please Contact
We Are Hiring
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- 3-8 months experience in the same domain (pref. IT Industry)
- Graduation and Post-Graduation with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments (preferably NetSuite Eclipse IDE)
- NetSuite Certification will be an added advantage
- BE/BTech/MCA/BCA preferably in Computer Science or related field