If you are looking for an enriching career, JOIN US!
We, at WebBee believe in creating a work environment that is not only enriching but also growth oriented. WebBee is a leading service provider, it brings us extreme pleasure when our employees excel in work and have fun at the same time. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide opportunities based on the skills and ensure that you have the best experience with us.
Our team of energetic enthusiasts ensures that there is parity amongst people and the innovative ideas are always welcomed. We believe in working together towards not only achieving business goals but also help you attain new heights. Our core values set us apart from our competition, and through a career with us, you also get global exposure and are a part of the innovation that we as a team create and provide to our clientele.
Join us, and be a part of the WebBee Solution !
You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our careers page for more information about the available job opportunities.
We Are Hiring
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- 3-8 months experience in the same domain (pref. IT Industry)
- Graduation and Post-Graduation with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments (preferably NetSuite Eclipse IDE)
- NetSuite Certification will be an added advantage
- BE/BTech/MCA/BCA preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Will be responsible for Customer success, Client Onboarding.
- Organize and manage software demonstration to clients by virtual settings.
- Will be responsible for implementing best practices for keeping clients happy and getting ratings.
- Should have worked on SAAS based application with sound knowledge of e-commerce industry.
- Should be capable for handling client queries through phone, E-Mail & Chat Process.
- Will be responsible for providing Product demonstration / software support and application demonstration online.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries. Acknowledging & resolving customer complaints.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics.
- Should be B.Tech, B.E /MBA with at least 3+ years of customer-facing presentation or public facing experience along with the ability to effectively communicate product demonstration.
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication skills are a must
- Prior exp. of working in a customer-facing role with Software support.
- Salary: 30 to 60 K
- Shift timing: 11:30 PM to 08:30 am
- Location: Noida-62
- Two minutes walking distance from Electronic City”Noida” Metro Station to company office
- Relaxed Working Environment
- Healthy Atmosphere
- Five days working
- Shifts: 11:30PM to 08:30 AM US/UK, 05am to 2 Pm. For Canada